Friday, July 17, 2009

The Near End to a Rough Week

And that it was! Rob started new hours at work this week. Monday through Thursday he now works 3:00-11:30 and Friday he keeps his normal shift of 1:30-10:00. Since he gets home late and can't get to sleep right away, I got up with the kids every day this week instead of taking turns every other day like we did previously.

Tuesday we moved Ryan's racecar bed from the basement to his room and took the queen bed to the basement. That night he slept in the bed the entire night and came to our room around 4:45 a.m. He didn't want to go to bed in it at first but he was tired so he laid down and went to sleep soon after.

Wednesday Reanna started coughing throughout the day. It started with a fever last Tuesday but then seemed to go away and then came back as a runny nose and eventually the cough. Took her into the doctor today after she had a rough night last night coughing and breathing rapidly and just as I thought, she has the start of what the doctor said is pneumonia so she is on amoxicillan. I've slept with her the past two nights and am praying she gets some much-needed sleep tonight and that the medicine kicks in soon to kill the bacteria in her right lung! Poor girl!!

I had Kim over Wednesday night to babysit (at that point Reanna only had an occasional cough). I ran over to Kelly's house in Sun Prairie to pick up Sarah's Miche order and my rep order. Kelly has a beautiful house! Very nicely decorated and well kept. I like the neighborhood too since it's kind of a circle subdivision just outside of Sun Prairie off of Bird Street. After that I headed over to Target for a few deals (more $1 strawberries, $2 Eddy's ice cream and supplies for my Miche business in anticipation of my first show this coming Tuesday).

Tomorrow we were suppose to go to Fish Day in Port but that will definitely not happen for Reanna and I. Not sure yet what Rob and Ryan will do. It will be nice to spend some one-on-one time with Reanna. I just hope she is feeling better tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment